BURNING THE WITCHES is the debut studio full-lenght by Warlock, out in 1984 via Mausoleum Records. This album was re-released in late 1984 by Vertigo Records, label that released future band's albums.
TRACKLIST Side one 1. "Sign of Satan" Rudy Graf 3:13
2. "After the Bomb" Peter Szigeti, Graf 3:50
3. "Dark Fade" Szigeti, Doro Pesch 4:07
4. "Homicide Rocker" Graf 3:12
5. "Without You" Szigeti, Pesch 5:25 Side two 6. "Metal Racer" Graf 3:42
7. "Burning the Witches" Graf 4:17
Triumph and Agony is the 4th album by WARLOCK, released on 5 September 1987.
The album was recorded in US with producer Joey Balin and a different line-up. Peter Szigeti and Frank Rittel were replaced in 1987 by Tommy Bolan and Tommy Henriksen. The album also features drum legend Cozy Powell on some tracks. The song "All We Are" received good airplay at this time on radio stations and MTV's Headbangers Ball.
TRACKLIST All tracks written by Doro Pesch and Joey Balin, excep